Thursday 21 January 2010

I told you, my name's not Susan y'all. And neither's hers...


I’ve left it too late to post anything special on this here blog, so I’m just gonna talk y’all bout my unofficial theme song.

I ran a search for ‘My Name Is Not Susan, It’s Cassius’ today on that google ma wotsit and lordy me, I found this video of Whitney Houston (who sung that cover song of ma mama’s hit ‘I Will Always Love You’) singing bout how her name isn’t Susan. Just like me!

So I thought y’all might like to hear Whitney lolly gagging bout people mistaking her name. I just wanna say it happens to me everyday Whit, don’t get no easier neither. Anyways enjoy.




PS Blame True Blood for my Louisiana accent on this here post. I can’t stop it for love nor money y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment